-
December 10th, 2004, 12:11 PM
#51
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel: Then you don't need to post about it unless something different happens.
Amen.
Just finished making my pizza dough for tonight.
-
December 11th, 2004, 09:35 AM
#52
Senior Hostboard Member
This day will be either boring or lil' fun. I have a lil' work to do today +cleaning, maybe a little homework as well, then I go to my pals place, and have fun with HIS new PC with so "bad" features like ATI Radeon 9600, 3.0Ghz CPU(!!!!!) new monitor and crazeee stuff like that... christmas for him heh.
-
December 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
#53
Inactive Member
Today will be great. Gonna see Blade 3 with Mary, YK, and Kaitlin, YK's gf.
-
December 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM
#54
Inactive Member
Today is much like making love to a beautiful women.
...I'll have to get back to you on how that is....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks